MISSION AND VALUES
We aspire to be a leader company in the construction sector, and the first choice for our clients, based on the exemplary quality of our work in completed projects.
We aim at achieving the highest service levels in the construction industry, addressing every project with mastery and in detail.
We continuously usher in innovation, developing and adopting the latest technology both in materials and techniques, to boost both productivity and effectiveness.
We continuously develop out team’s competences. We enrich and diversify the team with creative individuals who are driven by results and motivated to achieve perfection.
SALILLARI LTD, was established as a construction company in Berat, in 1994. Since then, the company has expanded its activities countrywide. In recent years the company has grown fast to respond to the demand in the Albanian construction industry.
The “SALILLARI ltd” company is certified with the following standards:
• Quality Management Certificate ISO 9001.
• Environmental Quality Management Certificate ISO 14001.
• Health and Safety Management Certificate OHSAS 18001 / or SSH 45001.
• Road Traffic Safety Certificate ISO 39001.
• Energy Management Certificate ISO 50001.
• Information Security Management Certificate ISO 27001.
• Metal Melting (Welding) Certificate ISO 3834-2.
• PVC Pipes Certificate ISO 1452-1.
The company is granted Implementation License No. NZ 3091/21 by the Ministry of Infrastructure and Energy with. It is also granted the Design License No. N 3091/10 by the Ministry of Infrastructure and Energy with. SALILLARI ltd also holds the following licenses:
• License III.2.A (1+2) “Environmental Impact and Environmental Auditing”.
• License Code II.4 “Production and trade of seeds and Seedlings”.
• License, Code III.2.B “Collection and transport of inert waste and soil”
• License Code III.2.B “Collection and transport of waste from waste water”.
• License code III.2.B “Collection and transport of urban waste”.
• License Code I.2.A “Research and development of fire protection measures for all buildings”.